Thursday, February 23, 2006

Self realization.

Self realization. Seekers will often spend twenty or so years seeking this apparently elusive phenomena and yet it's right here and what we are all the time. In the last few months before realization it occured to me that it was a strange thing indeed to seek the self, since I am the self but something remained incomplete. So what is it I was seeking. It turns out that there's nothing to seek and nothing to find but the seeking causes the final realization that I am pure awareness. Along with this understanding is the turn around of understanding the world - that is we are taught that we exist in the world but later we find that actually the world appears in us. This completely reversed understanding, the realization of our true nature and seeing that there is no 'me' brings about final peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home