Sunday, August 05, 2012

Seeker:- OK, thank you for the answer. It's difficult to grasp. Sometimes I am convinced that I need a method to go towards enlightement, sometimes I feel every method is just another mental entertainment, 
Me:- And don’t the mind love entertainment so it can think it’s getting somewhere.
Seeker:-   and that I must find my own way. 
Me:-  Partly true – you do have to make the journey and it is alone but some-one who’s successfully found the way through can guide you.  Try as I say, watching the mind and when you come to a block I can help you through.  The mind will go through all the theories and methods it can find until it is clear that it can’t find it’s way out.  The mind is the wrong tool because it’s just another part of the appearance - it’s part of the illusion and the real you is what the illusion appears in.  I'm not here to tell you what to experience but to guide through the maze to your own experience.
 
Seeker:- I'm loosing interest in almost everything, except trying to understand, and taking care of my animals and of those who are in the animal shelter where I'm a volunteer.
I don't know where all this is leading me, it's really confusing, but it's too late to go backwards, alea jacta est :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home