Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I've just been visited by Jim of  http://www.jimdreaver.com/  ; he was visiting his brother locally and was told of me buy a mutual lady who attended one of his sessions and had previously emailed me and listened to a talk I gave in Fremantle, Western Australia.  As we sat under the large oak tree on this warm, sunny Spring day in the back garden and talked I was reminded of the similarities and differences of our awakening(s). Again it showed how the experience and circumstances of enlightenment is so common to all and yet so personal and subsequently expressed so uniquely.  Until today I had decided to not go on subscribing to my web site but Jim showed me that perhaps I should let it go on a bit longer so those out there who are still seeking freedom can have another angle, another perspective, another way of looking at the 'problem' - thank you Jim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home