Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cd by Bill East.

What I've wanted to say about Advaita is contained in the archives, if I add more I feel that I will be repeating myself - which isn't a bad thing, actually, since different people, at different times in their lives will hear a message differently but I don't like repeating myself so I haven't had much to say recently.

I have had the opportunity to listen to Bill East's new music CD (whatamireally.com). Bill is comfortable repeating his important message and indeed in the confines of a song repetition is needed. In songs he asks "Is there a separate independant I or me?" This is an important Advaitic pointer for anyone searching for meaning.

Other tracks like "Is everything, happening uncontrollably?" and "Am I the awareness, of, everything?" or "Do all things appear & disappear in awareness?" Classic stuff really and each song could open a discourse in itself.

Good luck with your music Bill.
'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home